Zambian 🇿🇲 President Hakainde Hichilema Is Exactly What Every African Country Needs
• Zambia’s President Hichilema has hired 11,276 Health workers.
• He reduced the yearly practicing licence fees for Nurses and Midwives from $23 to $6 in December 2021.
• He reduced the inflation rate from 25.6% in August 2021 to 9.7%.
• He made Zambian Kwacha, the world’s second best performing currency. It was the world’s worst performing currency in 2021.
• He is building Africa’s largest nickel mine, which will make Zambia Africa’s largest nickel producer.
• He opened a fruit factory, which will create 900 jobs and partner with 1,500 rural farmers.
• He has refused to take salaries for 11 months since he became the President on August 24, 2021.
• He increased the salaries of civil servants by 12% in February 2022.
• He provided free education.
• He has hired 30,476 Teachers and plans to hire additional Healthworkers.
• He has paid all retirees
• Increased constituency development fund from k1.6 to k25.7
• He has restored freedom of the media among others.
Performing Wonders in just 11Months in Office, We salute you Mr. President 🇿🇲👏